Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got some questions for game progression!

3 posters

Go down

Got some questions for game progression! Empty Got some questions for game progression!

Post by Lanxe Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Hi im a fairly new player and would like some help to progress into the game smoother. I got really into the game and hit lvl 58 but right now, I've hit a brick wall and don't know how to progress without spamming the strongest person on my list everything he comes up. So here are my questions:

1.) How do you acquire good heroes (*4 - *6) stars? In my level range, I often see people with awesome heroes but I don't know how they got them.

2.) How can you sell your gear or hero cards? I got down all the way to 1 million gold and had a full inventory of gear and fortifying them cost alot, so i fortified it with a lvl 1 gear to fix that.

3.) How can you level up fast? I blasted through the levels but as soon as I hit 45, it slowed down dramatically.

4.) What should I be doing to play efficiently? Just today I realized that the elite dungeons dont require action points on their first run of the day.

5.) Got any tips and tricks you would like to share?

Thanks for looking!

Lanxe

Back to top Go down

Got some questions for game progression! Empty Re: Got some questions for game progression!

Post by Sunkist Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 pm

1. Supreme summon is your best friend. Save up 50 vouchers and use the 11x summons. You're guaranteed a 5* and you'll get a couple pieces for 6*s usually. Nex is a very easy 5* to get and she's pretty badass. You'll get pieces from the level up rewards and in elite dungeonnn.. winter caves I think. Get 15 of those and you're cooking.

2. Until you can refine your unwanted heros/gear you have to fortify them. You could always fortify the extra chest monsters and pearl cards together and then use them to save a little money.

3. Almost everything helps you level, do your elite dungeons everyyy day, finish all your daily bounty quests and abuse the tower and event tower! Remember, the limited dungeon is better for exp. Spending money to get to a certain level of VIP will help a lot also.

4. To be efficient you should just do everything available to you. That includes elite dungeons, tower, hero's gate and even grinding your highest point in normal dungeons if you have extra AP. Also, you'll want to make sure to log in for pie time twice a day seeing as it's a free 600 energy/80 AP.

5. I like to save my courage for the limited event tower that's only open for 3 hours a day. If you're capped on energy and courage though I would recommend running the main event tower a little bit. The higher levels of the limited event tower can get pretty crazy. During the CNY event I was seeing x10 bonuses of 2.5mil exp. I have the 50% to tower exp though so that helped quite a bit.

Sunkist
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Got some questions for game progression! Empty Re: Got some questions for game progression!

Post by Lanxe Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Sunkist wrote:1. Supreme summon is your best friend. Save up 50 vouchers and use the 11x summons. You're guaranteed a 5* and you'll get a couple pieces for 6*s usually. Nex is a very easy 5* to get and she's pretty badass. You'll get pieces from the level up rewards and in elite dungeonnn.. winter caves I think. Get 15 of those and you're cooking.

2. Until you can refine your unwanted heros/gear you have to fortify them. You could always fortify the extra chest monsters and pearl cards together and then use them to save a little money.

3. Almost everything helps you level, do your elite dungeons everyyy day, finish all your daily bounty quests and abuse the tower and event tower! Remember, the limited dungeon is better for exp. Spending money to get to a certain level of VIP will help a lot also.

4. To be efficient you should just do everything available to you. That includes elite dungeons, tower, hero's gate and even grinding your highest point in normal dungeons if you have extra AP. Also, you'll want to make sure to log in for pie time twice a day seeing as it's a free 600 energy/80 AP.

5. I like to save my courage for the limited event tower that's only open for 3 hours a day. If you're capped on energy and courage though I would recommend running the main event tower a little bit. The higher levels of the limited event tower can get pretty crazy. During the CNY event I was seeing x10 bonuses of 2.5mil exp. I have the 50% to tower exp though so that helped quite a bit.

How do you save up summon vouchers? Where can you farm them or get them easily? All i know is there is a seller you occasionally meet at the tower that sells them at a cheap price and i snag em. And how frequently can you amass 50 vouchers?

Lanxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkist Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:04 pm

That's the best way outside of events. I believe you can get them in sun chests too, maybe even moons. I recall seeing it one time in a moon but it's probably very rare.
Sometimes there will be special exchange tabs during events where you can trade for them.

Sunkist
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanxe Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Sunkist wrote:That's the best way outside of events. I believe you can get them in sun chests too, maybe even moons. I recall seeing it one time in a moon but it's probably very rare.
Sometimes there will be special exchange tabs during events where you can trade for them.

Ive noticed that in the tower 3* monster drop, do 4* or even 5* drop in the tower as well?

Lanxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkist Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 pm

If they do I'm not up high enough to know. As of tower level 63 and below though I can safely say no.

Sunkist
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanxe Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:20 pm

thanks! Ill come back here at some time with more questions surely

Lanxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkist Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 pm

I'll be here with more answer hopefully. (:

Sunkist
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by MrHasuu Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 am

Adding on to what was said. Towers do not give 4*, 5* heroes at least so far nobody has gotten any. Saving 50 Summoning vouchers is the best approach to getting higher tier heroes. If you login for 30 days straight you get 30 pieces to create a random 5* Hero as well.

Summoning Vouchers : You can get it from Star, Moon, Sun Chests. Lots of events also give out summon vouchers as rewards too. Additionally you get Summon vouchers when you complete Album too.

as for Tips & Tricks i got the perfect link for you : http://pocket-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Player_Tips_%26_Tricks
MrHasuu
MrHasuu
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down