Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking advice on 5* cards, which are better for a party

4 posters

Go down

Seeking advice on 5* cards, which are better for a party Empty Seeking advice on 5* cards, which are better for a party

Post by Demios Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm

I was wondering if a sword rank 3 Agrila is someone to keep in a party along side my main char and all 5*'s?

And
I was wondering outta these 5* chars which are better to use? Ygress, Pravil, Sir Rogas, Edvard, Hanzen, Nexara (x2, not sure what i can do with a 2nd card), and a Mystery man (crit skill Inmobilizing stun lv4)(not sure his class)

Any advice on these questions will be appreciated. Thanks

Demios

Back to top Go down

Seeking advice on 5* cards, which are better for a party Empty Re: Seeking advice on 5* cards, which are better for a party

Post by zxcvbnm6 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:13 pm

If mystery man has 650 def and 440 attack/crit, then he is a warrior and you should replace Agrila with Mystery Man. Mystery Man almost has like 6* level stats. I do not understand why ZQ game made Mystery Man's stats so high...

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Seeking advice on 5* cards, which are better for a party Empty Re: Seeking advice on 5* cards, which are better for a party

Post by Lagertha Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:30 pm

I haven't used my Mystery Man, but from seeing others' in action, he seems pretty great even still. I'm assuming your starter is Jansen? I suppose Ygress, Pravil and Nex in the back would do alright for the time being, though Ygress and Pravil aren't heroes you'd want to keep long term.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker2 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Should use 2 Nexara before using Pravil, Nexara has a higher crit then Pravil by a good amount. Only downside is they can counter attack Nexara when she attacks. But overall she puts out a lot more damage then Pravil and they both use same evolve mats.
Stryker2
Stryker2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down