Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did it take you guys to get Master _______?

3 posters

Go down

How long did it take you guys to get Master _______? Empty How long did it take you guys to get Master _______?

Post by zxcvbnm6 Tue May 13, 2014 5:13 pm

How long did it take you guys to get your 6* version of your starter? Just curious because it seems like at this rate I'll probably be able to get 2-3 of the pink gem 6* heroes before I can get Master Talia even though I haven't even gotten 1 pink gem hero yet.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you guys to get Master _______? Empty Re: How long did it take you guys to get Master _______?

Post by Clusterone Tue May 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Honestly, I have been playing PK since December, probably mid December actually, and just got my Jansen to Master about a month ago.
I play about 5-10 hours a day, don't spend a $1 on this game, and do whatever I can to tier up.
Other people may be able to do it faster, but that's how long it took me. With the inclusion of the pink gems, it kind of makes it easy for everyone to get a 6*. I have enough gems to get 2 more 6*'s but I won't because i'm waiting on specific ones and I already got my Ophelia.
So the pink gems are just for first 6*'s and such.
Clusterone
Clusterone
Admin

https://pocketknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How long did it take you guys to get Master _______? Empty Re: How long did it take you guys to get Master _______?

Post by zxcvbnm6 Wed May 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Wow I've been playing since mid December too. Do you do the tower to get heroes to fuse?

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Clusterone Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 pm

No, I rarely use the tower cards for anything but fusion stones. I just saved up fusion stones to get over the hump from adept to master. Smile
Clusterone
Clusterone
Admin

https://pocketknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha Wed May 14, 2014 11:10 pm

I mastered my Jansen about a month and a half ago, and I started around January 3rd. I could've mastered him a lot sooner, but I went through a period during which my Jansen was greatly neglected. Sad
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm too lazy to do the tower xD I think thats why its taking so long

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down