Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My setup is very weak, how could I improve this?

3 posters

Go down

My setup is very weak, how could I improve this? Empty My setup is very weak, how could I improve this?

Post by Vindolla Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 am

I recently battled two of my friends, now I'm new to this game, so I might not very much.
Anyway, my account level is 62, my friends are 48 & 58
I 'WON' my level 48 friend, and 'LOST' to my level 58 friend,

I'm wondering if my Set-Up is weak:

I have Nexara & Edvard at the back, top and middle,
I have Jansen and Agrila at the front, top and middle

Also,
My Nexera Power is: 128927
My Edvard Power is: 114898
My Jasnen Power is: 144279
My Agrila Power is: 165305

My Jansen is level 46
Equipment: Dragas Sword (3 Stars) +25 ATK is 1080
Dragas Armor (3 Stars) + 23 DEF is 350
Dragas Boots (3 Stars)
Shadow Helmet (4 Stars) +43 CRIT is 2700

Agrila is level 47
Equipment: Dragas Sword (3 Stars) +39 ATK is 1640
Dragas Armor (3 Stars) +21 DEF is 322
Avians Helmet +22 CRIT is 720
Dragas Cloak
Avians waistband

Edvard is level 26
Equipment: Noble Dagger (3 stars) +52 ATK is 2160
Dragas armor
Dragas helmet
Dragas cloak
Dragas Belt

Nexera is level 32
Equipment: Dragas Sword (3 stars) + 43 ATK is 1800
Noble Armor
Shadow boots
Dragas Helmet
Dragas Cloak
Shadow Belt

Whenever I get a higher star hero I always fortify my replaced hero into the new one, working on the new one.
None of my heroes are awakened. I'm not quite sure the concept of Awakening a hero, or how to do so, yet.

I also have:
Hasgroth 4 Stars
Gemaut 4 Stars
Raciel 4 Stars
Reinston 3 Stars (With an S)
Alexi 3 Stars (With an S)
Melisa 3 Stars (with an S)

Vindolla

Back to top Go down

My setup is very weak, how could I improve this? Empty Re: My setup is very weak, how could I improve this?

Post by Soda Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am

You're using 3 warriors so your damage is going to be lower. Your level in game doesn't reflect your overall power.

Consider switching Edvard for Hasgroth (Single target) or Raciel (AoE) as they deal more damage than Edvard does even though he is a higher star level.

Awakening a hero adds the "S" to a hero, but it's best not to do so unless you have a hero you want to keep for a very long time as it's incredibly costly (not in gold, but fusion stones are very valuable late game)

You usually only want 2 warriors on your team and both of them on the front row (closer to the enemy), Jansen and Agrila will do fine for a long time.
Mages like Hasgroth and Raciel deal massive damage when they CRIT (The special attack) while Hunters deal even more damage but are incredibly frail (but they have a small chance to dodge and avoid damage). So you'll always want 2 warriors and 2-3 Mages/Hunters.

You should focus on leveling Jansen, as he can evolve into a 5* and later a 6*, and is the best tank in the game while having the highest attack for a warrior.
Soda
Soda
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

My setup is very weak, how could I improve this? Empty Just my 2 cents

Post by KaiOD Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:21 pm

From what i see of your cards. I would first as you what your intent is on playing this game. are you intrested in more event boss damage or are you more into doing dungeon fights and pvp? If you are intrested in pvp my suggestion is to work with "aoe" type kills. Since you have edvard I would reccomend him with your janson. then work with one hunter that you want to deal that special burst with and mages who deal with aoe. If this is also your intent later on in the game look at getting yourself a koris and tarux as your mages keep edvard and hope to get a lucky hunter. or if your summons gets you tao then I suggest get yourself either a koris or taxus and buy marlana as your hunter. this is just a suggestion not a set in stone kind of gameplay.

if you are looking to do boss hunting. single target is your focus. This is where you are trying to go for boss hunting from the event tower and such. your hasgroth will shine here as well you want a single target tank who hits hard for thier crit ability. Now as far as building later on. nex is a free mage you will eventually get peices for. I suggest using her and getting a wand at tier 3 and awaken her (that when she shines) with your courage stones you want to get 2 marlanas. if you want to boss hunter and get some top score damage andother suggestion is put janson where he gets hit from the boss and get 4 dps. 2 nex and 2 marlana will allow all your mats to go to janson and you will get some really amazing boss damage.

as for your gear you want to match up your gear with your hero at alater time. mages use wands when it hits tier 3 you get extra crit. bows go to hunter types at tier 3 you get extra dodge and swords to warrior types you get extra block at tier 3. again this is just a suggestion. and i hope you enjoy your game pla.

P.S please ignore the spelling errors.

KaiOD

Back to top Go down

My setup is very weak, how could I improve this? Empty Re: My setup is very weak, how could I improve this?

Post by Vindolla Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks guys. Smile

Vindolla

Back to top Go down

My setup is very weak, how could I improve this? Empty I wanted to add something

Post by daniel.t Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:04 am

I am a lvl 78 with on Pravil server with 1.4mil power and i've only been playing for 15 days so I don't know much but reading the replies you received there is something that wasn't pointed out. You have only 1 4star gear and its a helmet, which may be an area you should focus on. Moon treasure chests which can be bought through random merchants in the tower and in the event hall sell them at 50k, they drop 4star gear plans. While farming for energy stones and dungeon crystals in the world map u may want to use those toward these plans. also doing the elite dungeons drop the needed evolving materials. Also pay attention and focus on your magic house, lots of bonus there. Also runes under equip help some, quest points, title score, completing albums all add to the pot. Any other questions look at your analysis and it will guide you a bit to what to do.
My team is:
Agrila lvl 73 sweep tier 6 308059 (S)
4* dagger 34
5* armor 49
4* boots 41
4* helmet 28
4* cloak 35
3* belt 31

jansen lvl 62 fire tier 7 296493 (S)
4* dagger 65 rank 3
4* armor 44
5* boots 49
3* helmet 29
3* cloak 31
5* belt 53

Vera lvl 54 snake shot tier 4 265017
5* sword 60 rank 2
4* armor 40
3* boots 37
4* helmet 31
3* cloak 33
4* belt 41

Hasgroth lvl 62 strike tier 6 249353 (S)
5* sword 49
4* armor 37
3* boots 32
4* helmet 29
3* cloak 31
3* belt 32

Ygress lvl 46 flash shot tier 4 213652 (i plan to replace her with nexara soon)
4* wand 34
3* armor 33
3* boots 30
3* helmet 32
3* cloak 32
3* belt 32

As you can see, I still have work to do myself but being only 15 days in... i'm doing ok. I did put some cash into the game, I am VIP 4 which helps quite a bit but this game gives a lot of free stuff out.

daniel.t

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down