Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I continue leveling up Nexara?

2 posters

Go down

Should I continue leveling up Nexara? Empty Should I continue leveling up Nexara?

Post by zxcvbnm6 Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:28 pm

I have a Nexara, and I'm wondering if I should continue leveling her up. I don't currently have anyone to replace Nexara with, but in the future if I do get a 5* better than Nexara, it's best to keep the transfer cost down. Now I do realize I will eventually replace Nexara with a 6*, but I'm not close to getting a 6* at all right now. Is Nexara decent enough of a 5* to continue leveling up and evolving or should I stop evolving Nexara just in case I get a better 5*?

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Should I continue leveling up Nexara? Empty Re: Should I continue leveling up Nexara?

Post by Soda Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Nexara is a good mage, but people prefer hunters over her. Being a melee mage, she's open to being blocked and counter attacked, and her low hp and def make that a huge problem.
An awakened Nex would be worth keeping, but a normal one would best be replaced by a good single target hunter like Mogh or Marlina for more reliable ranged damage.
Merila is also a strong replacement, being a mage with superior damage to single targets and not having the risk of counter attacks.
Soda
Soda
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Should I continue leveling up Nexara? Empty Re: Should I continue leveling up Nexara?

Post by zxcvbnm6 Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Soda wrote:Nexara is a good mage, but people prefer hunters over her. Being a melee mage, she's open to being blocked and counter attacked, and her low hp and def make that a huge problem.
An awakened Nex would be worth keeping, but a normal one would best be replaced by a good single target hunter like Mogh or Marlina for more reliable ranged damage.
Merila is also a strong replacement, being a mage with superior damage to single targets and not having the risk of counter attacks.

Well, my question is, is it worth replacing Nexara? I mean I already leveled her up to lvl 71 and lvl 9 crit skill. Transferring to another hero would cost a lot of transfer pots and leveling up another hero would take a long time. I'm eventually going to get Ophelia, so using these resources for another hero wouldn't really help out in the end. I was wondering if I should just continue with Nexara and wait until I get Ophelia.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:14 pm

If you're patient, stop evolving Nexara and wait for Ophelia. Cap out Nex's level and use her to give Ophelia a huge burst of EXP.
Nex is good enough as she is for a 5* (is better awakened, but unless you summoned her awakened, it's not worth it), no real reason to swap out for another 5* and burn materials you can use for late game.
Soda
Soda
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Soda wrote:If you're patient, stop evolving Nexara and wait for Ophelia. Cap out Nex's level and use her to give Ophelia a huge burst of EXP.
Nex is good enough as she is for a 5* (is better awakened, but unless you summoned her awakened, it's not worth it), no real reason to swap out for another 5* and burn materials you can use for late game.

Ok I got it now.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down