Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the stats wrong?

3 posters

Go down

Are the stats wrong? Empty Are the stats wrong?

Post by zxcvbnm6 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:17 pm

At first, I kind of noticed this when I saw Veras do so much more damage than Mogh Gruts even though they have the same base attack.

For my personal team, My Marlina and Nexara have the same attack stat on the gear page, and yet my marlina does about twice as much as my Nexara with regular attack. My Hanzen has about 2k more attack than my Erondragas, and yet my hanzen does twice as much as my Erondragas with regular attack.

Are the stats actually misleading? Because they awfully seem so.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Are the stats wrong? Empty Re: Are the stats wrong?

Post by Sunkist Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 pm

No, there are hidden stat modifiers to bring a little more diversity to the game.

You can go here to look at all the known information about our heroes.
http://pocket-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Knights_Wiki

Sunkist
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:34 pm

So the stats on the gear page (not the card page) are not the final stats?

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Soda Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:53 pm

different character classes have multipliers such as hunters dealing powerful basic attacks versus a mage who deals incredibly powerful Crit attacks even with similar stats. Hanzen may be dealing more damage if his rank is higher as his CRIT will scale to add more base attack when activated (or it's the event boss...)
Also take note of what they attack, of course damage will be higher against a mage or hunter versus a warrior, it might be throwing off your idea of how much damage they deal.
But raw power isn't a definate show of how strong a hero is. Rank increases CRIT level, star level, the chance of getting a RAGE hit or an attack that ignores defense (rare) makes it more randomized.
Sometimes it's all down to luck, Marlina could dodge 100 times in a row if RNG favors. Sometimes you hit for several million then hit for less than million next time.

Every hero behaves a little different despite the stat changes
I have a good analysis of most 5* heroes you can check out in the card discussions '3'
-self plug-
Soda
Soda
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Soda wrote:different character classes have multipliers such as hunters dealing powerful basic attacks versus a mage who deals incredibly powerful Crit attacks even with similar stats. Hanzen may be dealing more damage if his rank is higher as his CRIT will scale to add more base attack when activated (or it's the event boss...)
Also take note of what they attack, of course damage will be higher against a mage or hunter versus a warrior, it might be throwing off your idea of how much damage they deal.
But raw power isn't a definate show of how strong a hero is. Rank increases CRIT level, star level, the chance of getting a RAGE hit or an attack that ignores defense (rare) makes it more randomized.
Sometimes it's all down to luck, Marlina could dodge 100 times in a row if RNG favors. Sometimes you hit for several million then hit for less than million next time.

Every hero behaves a little different despite the stat changes
I have a good analysis of most 5* heroes you can check out in the card discussions '3'
-self plug-

Ok thanks. This makes more sense now.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down