Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues.

3 posters

Go down

How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues. Empty How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues.

Post by Clusterone Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 pm

So in order to upload a picture to the forums instead of a link, this is what you do. Or at least the one way I have found. If there are any other ways, please let me know and I will add it to this topic.
How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues. How_to11

How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues. How_to14

Also, for people that can't upload profile pics to the forum, please post your picture in this topic and someone will manually upload it for you.
Clusterone
Clusterone
Admin

https://pocketknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues. Empty Re: How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues.

Post by Lolo Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 pm

How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues. <a href=How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues. Photo_13" />

Lolo

Back to top Go down

How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues. Empty Re: How to upload a picture to forum, and avatar issues.

Post by Koors Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:08 am

I managed to upload my profile picture by clicking on profile > avatar. When the screen loaded, it did not say anything about upload from computer. I then repeated clicking profile then avatar. The option to upload from computer then appeared
Koors
Koors
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Clusterone Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:02 pm

That's odd. o.o Ok cool at least that works. :O
Clusterone
Clusterone
Admin

https://pocketknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down