Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the nerf for MM

Go down

Here is the nerf for MM Empty Here is the nerf for MM

Post by qwefasg Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 am

Nerfs in the demon update:

Candy got nerfed
MM got nerfed (still ok, about as good as Eron tanky and Wu utility, removed his 6* leader skill [20% instead of 25%])
Agrila got WAY nerfed. Demoted in star level?! She isn't even worth using anymore... hit the mid level people REALLY hard

WHole bunch of people complaning, especially the ones with 2 candys, and I saw one with 2 candy and MM... nerf hit him so hard he wanted to quit the game lol

Im creating a new account on nestor. I can get the new starter 4* there. Some cheerleader chick who looks kinda like a red merila? I feel put down after the MM nerf :,(

qwefasg

Back to top Go down

Here is the nerf for MM Empty Re: Here is the nerf for MM

Post by someguy007 Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:22 pm

I'm not familiar with what the nerf for candy can was, but i heard about it of course (too many people complaining about the nerfs)

and honestly, if people upgraded agrila by trading in for a 5* tank like they were supposed to, it wouldn't have affected as many.
agrila is the worst tank ive ever had and it bugs me every time i see someone level 90+ with a party of 5* heroes + agrila... they are always the quickest players to beat, and it's been that way before the nerf of agrila down to a 3*... I'm pretty certain her stats are exactly the same, just demoted in star level (and power loss due to that star demotion)...
no 4* heroes are worth keeping if you have the option of a full party of decent 5* heroes

but people will keep complaining... just because they would rather do that, than learn to play the game properly...

anyways, that aside. they should receive compensation i would think.
granted I'm not sure if ZQ would do that, since im not sure any of this was intentional (the update seems slightly buggy to me, like it was only done halfway through, but might just be me)

someguy007

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:50 pm

someguy007 wrote:I'm not familiar with what the nerf for candy can was, but i heard about it of course (too many people complaining about the nerfs)

and honestly, if people upgraded agrila by trading in for a 5* tank like they were supposed to, it wouldn't have affected as many.
agrila is the worst tank ive ever had and it bugs me every time i see someone level 90+ with a party of 5* heroes + agrila... they are always the quickest players to beat, and it's been that way before the nerf of agrila down to a 3*... I'm pretty certain her stats are exactly the same, just demoted in star level (and power loss due to that star demotion)...
no 4* heroes are worth keeping if you have the option of a full party of decent 5* heroes

but people will keep complaining... just because they would rather do that, than learn to play the game properly...

anyways, that aside. they should receive compensation i would think.
granted I'm not sure if ZQ would do that, since im not sure any of this was intentional (the update seems slightly buggy to me, like it was only done halfway through, but might just be me)

I mean all the Mystery Man users (yes, that includes me) saw a nerf coming anyway, so I don't think that deserves compensation. Plus, mystery man himself was a compensation reward. There should have been no reason a compensation reward gave out that powerful of a hero. Candy Can nerf was a bit unexpected, but she did outclass Ophelia before. Honestly I don't think there should be any compensation for the nerfs since they were kind of expected.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum