Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.7465 does not allow me to choose a server

2 posters

Go down

v.7465 does not allow me to choose a server Empty v.7465 does not allow me to choose a server

Post by DarienH Fri May 30, 2014 8:17 am

the game forced me to upgrade to v.7465. When hitting "Enter" it asks me to select a server. When I hit the box to select a server, it's empty and there's nothing to select.

Additionally, it looks like it is also forcing me to create an account and login with that account. This is concerning to me because when I did that last time, it didn't carry over my progress from just entering the game. Thus I never used it. I am a leader of a guild and thus have sunk some money into the game. really don't want to start from scratch...

anyone know how to contact tech support and are all of you having the same issue?

DarienH

Back to top Go down

v.7465 does not allow me to choose a server Empty Re: v.7465 does not allow me to choose a server

Post by tyyren Fri May 30, 2014 10:33 am

I'm having the same issue

tyyren

Back to top Go down

v.7465 does not allow me to choose a server Empty Re: v.7465 does not allow me to choose a server

Post by Kalixte Fri May 30, 2014 12:23 pm

I am having the exact same issue as well. I have sunk in a bit of money into the game too. I was forced to stop playing and upgrade the game last night. Now, whenever I try to choose a server, I just get an empty pop-up. I really, really, hope that I do not have to start my characters all over again. I will probably just walk away from the game altogether if so.

Kalixte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoness Fri May 30, 2014 12:58 pm

I have the same issue as well. server selection is completely empty and i cant enter game without choosing a server either; so im stuck in the main menu. i do not know if this is lumia issue, but i had even to remove the game and reinstall it because it itself couldn't update itself, and nokia/xlive store couldnt recognize there was an update in the first place.

Dragoness

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous2 Fri May 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Has anyone sent the team an E-mail about this?

anonymous2

Back to top Go down

Post by Flufflebutt Fri May 30, 2014 5:04 pm

How do we contact the support team about getting severs listed?

Flufflebutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous2 Fri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Like I said, an E-mail, I can't send the link over this forum though. It's against their policy. It's an easy look-up though.

Anonymous2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum