Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Use of Courage and Booster Gems

5 posters

Go down

Best Use of Courage and Booster Gems Empty Best Use of Courage and Booster Gems

Post by hacim21 Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Like many players, I have amassed a large number of gems and am not sure of the best way to spend them.  I would like to get some opinions.

In my specific case, I have Ophelia, Rathim, Adept Jansen (1 evo away from Master Jansen), S-Mogh Grut, and Nexara.  I was saving up courage gems to pick up either Allon or Marlina, but now neither of them offer enough upside to be part of my squad.  I do need a stronger Mage eventually, but at this point, I think my best bet is to power up Rathim, Ophelia, and Jansen as much as possible.  With that said, below are what I think are the best uses of the Gems.

Courage Gems
- Add a new Hero
- Courage Treasure Chests

Other players may benefit from adding another 5*, but I managed to attain 6* heroes before I had enough gems to purchase a 5*.  With that said, looking at the 6* on offer for courage gems - it would likely take months to acquire one and even then I don't need another Warrior (Roxy) and that only leaves Einstina who has not gotten overwhelming reviews.

Am I better off just unloading on Courage Chests?

Booster Gems
- Energy Stones / Dungeon Crystals
- Booster Treasure Chest
- Spin Vouchers
- Save for evo materials down the road

I am at a loss here.  The sheer number of energy stones / dungeon crystals needed for my 6 star evos is staggering.  Similarly, the number of spin vouchers needed to land a 6* (Juralee, Aelis, Ehtnia) is also monumental.

What has everyone found to be the best use of their gems?

Last edited by hacim21 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

hacim21

Back to top Go down

Best Use of Courage and Booster Gems Empty Re: Best Use of Courage and Booster Gems

Post by zxcvbnm6 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:32 pm

I don't think any of the courage heroes would really help you, but then again I don't know if theres anything good inside courage chests.

For booster gems, I usually do a bit of a mix of booster chests and spin vouchers, but then again I don't have any 6*s like you do and my equipment is kind of bad.

I kind of want to know the answer to this thread too.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Best Use of Courage and Booster Gems Empty Re: Best Use of Courage and Booster Gems

Post by Clusterone Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Honestly in my experience, I have just been saving up my courage gems till I have enough to get 100+ courage chests, and open all those, they have decent drops, but the drops your looking for are the event sun treasure chests that sometimes drop out, those give you Kings pieces which will strengthen you tremendously. Smile
Hope this helps. Smile
Clusterone
Clusterone
Admin

https://pocketknights.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Should I use booster gems on spin vouchers or booster chests?

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:53 pm

I dedicate all of my booster gems to spin tickets.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocket knights player Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Personally everyone I've ever talked to, including myself, have found booster chests not even remotely worth it. Spun vouchers are definitively the best choice for booster gems. Personally an awakened marlina can bring down the house. Have a friend who has her up to 800,000 power. Personally the 6* are a complete waste, so if I were you I would save up for events in the event hall.

Pocket knights player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down