Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer

3 posters

Go down

transfer - Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer Empty Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer

Post by Zandig Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Hey all,
I had a question about leveling and tiering a hero with the intention to eventually transfer that hero.

I am currently running a Master Wu, Adept Jansen, S-Agrilla, Nexara and an S-Woofgang. I was hoping to get a Mogh Grut or Vera and plan to spend my first 40k courage gems on a marlina to replace my woofgang (or maybe even a shi-fu), but summoned an ygress this morning as my first 5 star hunter.

Is it worth it in the short term to level/evolve ygress as a woofgang replacement (or even an Agrilla replacement) with the intention of eventually transferring her to Mogh Grut, Vera or Marlina, or should I just keep her around as eventual awaken fodder?

Zandig

Back to top Go down

transfer - Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer Empty Re: Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer

Post by Lanxe Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Little context, Im 1/10 on search for those 3 5* star heroes, so IMO if you really need the firepower then why not (if your woofgang is relatively weak). But, if you don't then it'll just be a bad investment that you can only recover from spending diamonds (transfer pot.)

Lanxe

Back to top Go down

transfer - Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer Empty Re: Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer

Post by MrHasuu Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:17 am

if you want to level to transfer and you have very little transfer potions i'd advise you not to tier her too far or the transfer potion costs gets a little too costly. For example you can tier it up to a transfer - Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer T2and that should max out at level 60. Then the transfer potions will only cost you 10 Pots. it'd be rather cheap and you can start off your Marlina/Vera/Mogh at level 60  transfer - Leveling/Tiering heroes with intent to transfer T2

Here are the costs of How much to transfer heroes. it's not a finished table but most of the 5* information is there : http://pocket-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Transfer_Pot_Costs
MrHasuu
MrHasuu
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandig Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:28 am

Thanks so much for the info!

It seems like it's probably not worth it, as I have only 7 awaken pots right now, and the increase in power from a level 60 tier 2 ygress is probably not that great compared to a awakened tier 5 mid level 50s woofgang.

I think I"ll hold off for now.

Thanks!

Zandig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunkist Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Well it looks like I'm gonna have a hard time transferring my Edvard to Allon at a cost of 125.

Definitely hope we have a good exchange event soon..

Sunkist
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandig Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Changing my mind again with the card exp boost during the current event.

Should be pretty easy to pump her up to 60.

Zandig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down