Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5* Hero Analysis

+2
Ziggeraut
Soda
6 posters

Go down

hero - 5* Hero Analysis  Empty 5* Hero Analysis

Post by Soda Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:23 am

MAGE SECTION WOO
MAGIC N RAINBOWS (of death)
Merila:

Tao Yuan:

Nexara:

Pravil:

HUNTER SECTION
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART (and you're to blame~ darling you give love~ a bad name~)
Shi Fu:

Mogh Grut:

Vera:

Ygress:

WARRIOR AND TANK SECTION
GET SOME OF DIS (or don't, I mean I don't want to force you to do anything you're not comfy with)

Edvard:

King Brogar:

Hanzen:

Sir Rogas:

Master Wu:

Last edited by Soda on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:27 am; edited 14 times in total
Soda
Soda
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

hero - 5* Hero Analysis  Empty Re: 5* Hero Analysis

Post by Ziggeraut Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:44 am

Good Job Very Happy
Ziggeraut
Ziggeraut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:30 am

One thing to note for awakened rogas is that while his self-heal is almost guaranteed to be wasted when you initiate combat, the awakened stats boosts are pretty significant. Also when someone initiates pvp against you, you can position rogas in spots where he is guaranteed to get hit since the enemy attacks first thus making him more effective when a player attacks you. It is still indeed a trade-off though as soda mentioned with essentially negating the first heal effectiveness when you initiate combat for increased effectiveness when being attacked.

Also as far as pve goes I tend to find that against bosses, event or dungeon, its more about damage output than actual tanking. Therefore being awakened will result in more damage output thanks to much higher stats and using the special  because the heal isn't useful against level 150+ event bosses that one-shot your heroes anyways.
Kazuki
Kazuki

Back to top Go down

Post by MrHasuu Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:14 pm

if you can do such analysis work, how come you never showed up to help me out at the wikia :/ dozens of heroes havent got descriptions on them because i havent gotten around to them.

addtionally : Ygress has really awful stats making her a horrible choice to go into when selecting a 5* hunter to use. I've used a ygress and i've given her the best equips, runes i can possibly give her. I've had a Ygress for a very long time up to level 90s, I thought she was totally awesome because she was a single target backrow attacker unlike woofgang. I thought if i can pump her offense high enough i can insta-kill a DPS from my opponent's backline. what a great way to start a battle. But little did i know she was only good at the beginning of the game because other backline heroes havent gained enough stats to survive her onslaught. Later on she does 40%~60% of a mage's HP in pvp. and even less in dungeons/gates. She had around 29k Atk with the equips. When i made the switch to Marlina (same equips/level/tier) she went from 29k to 38k Atk. That shows how low Ygress's stats are.
MrHasuu
MrHasuu
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanxe Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Arghh this is so depressing to read, i get ygress on jamel and pravil on the other world/server...

Lanxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Optolif Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:16 am

Great work!!
Optolif
Optolif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down