Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should i evolve my adept jensen

2 posters

Go down

Should i evolve my adept jensen Empty Should i evolve my adept jensen

Post by TheDefender Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 am

Hi guys, i dont know if i should evolve my adept jensen in master jensen or use an other thank insted like exodus or an other one. Also, does master jensen is good or week when he is at is max lvl?

Thx a lot for the help

TheDefender

Back to top Go down

Should i evolve my adept jensen Empty Re: Should i evolve my adept jensen

Post by Stryker2 Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Evolve him if you have the materials to evolve him a few more times right away after he becomes Master Jansan. Otherwise he will be weaker then the 5 star adept Jansan maxed out. But Master Jensen has a high health pool with a good defense. Also his crit Attack hits pretty hard and also gives you a chance to mark the target. So he definitely would be a great benefit to your team
Stryker2
Stryker2

Back to top Go down

Post by Imbri Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't.  Jansen is the weakest of the starters and, in the end, all the starters are weak compared to the other 6* heroes you could be using (in other words, I wouldn't cough up the 2k diamonds to change starters, either).  This has been the case for a while, but the new(ish) "combo" bonuses have made the gap far more noticeable because they don't apply to starter heroes (ie there's no bonus for using any of the starters + another hero).

I really regret how much I've put into my T15 master rhee, as I've reached a point where I'm feeling very under-powered against the other top folks on my server because they're not using their starter heroes - I'd kill to have a second Brend instead of Rhee (2-Brend teams are my downfall ><).  I stopped tiering her up a while ago and was saving up mats to level/tier a third 6* mage from scratch to replace Rhee, but that plan is on the back burner right now because of the new addition of a 6th hero slot (I made a second warrior for the front row and moved one of my Elizas to the back; currently, I have Ethnia x2 + Eliza in front and Eliza/Brend in the back with Rhee as my "back up" hero in the 6th spot).

If you want to be competitive at higher levels (for reference, I'm level 169 right now), you'll want to ditch your starter hero... and the sooner you stop sinking mats into your starter and replace them with another hero, the more you can minimize the loss/waste of doing so (since sadly, you can't transfer all those tiers to another card with the same # of stars).

As an added bonus, tiering up a 6* starter hero eats up a crazy number of 6* blue stones.  There didn't used to be a major ongoing need for them other than tiering your starter (just the one-time need of 3 per non-starter 6* you wished to "S"), but that changed when they made it possible to evolve max tier, awakened lvl 120 Kings gear into 6* gear.  When you convert a piece of gear to 6*, it maintains its level and the awakened status but reverts to T1.  To tier that gear up again requires a significant amount of courage gems, 6* refined stones and 6* fusion stones (3k courage and 3 each of the stones through T6, then it starts increasing - T7 takes 4k courage and 4 each of the stones).  I'd have 45.5 6* fusion stones if I could get back all the ones I've put into Rhee (assuming no procs when converting the 5* stones used into 6*).

If you decide to switch and have to tier a new hero from scratch, this page makes it easy to figure out how many mats you'll need before the new hero is strong enough to replace Jansen - http://pocket-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Tier_Upgrade_list

Imbri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down