Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Team and Goals to replace Heroes

2 posters

Go down

Current Team and Goals to replace Heroes Empty Current Team and Goals to replace Heroes

Post by Xaero Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:05 am

I'm on Nestor Server, level 116 with over 5.25 million power.  My current team is as follows:
Warrior - Breaker Glax (Tier 9)
Warrior - Mystery Man (Tier 10 (S))
Hunter - Candy Can (Tier Cool
Hunter - Ophelia (Tier 10)
Mage - Tao Yuan (Tier 10 (S))

My goal is to retain Breaker Glax & Candy Can, continue collecting pieces of the following spin heroes - Aelis (to replace Ophelia), Ethnia (to replace Mystery Man), & Juralee (to replace Tao Yuan). I'm aware that Xinferno (the next 6* Courage Hero to be released is a Mage) would be a good replacement to Tao Yuan while I'm working on Juralee since the other Heroes I'm collecting pieces for are spin heroes and would potentially be obtained quicker.  I also have my starter hero Talia (lagged behind in Tier because I wasn't planning on keeping her in my Team once I obtained my other Hunters), but she is much weaker than the others in my team.  I really wish I would have chosen Rhee as my starter hero knowing now how hard a good 6* Mage (or any for that matter) is to obtain.  I also have enough Pink Gems/pieces to make Rathim, but I feel he would cause me to lose focus on leveling & tiering up my Hunters & 6* Mage (once I obtain one).

Does anyone have any suggestions of 'easier' to obtain heroes than my current plan?

Xaero

Back to top Go down

Current Team and Goals to replace Heroes Empty Re: Current Team and Goals to replace Heroes

Post by karuz Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:07 am

Id imagine xinferno would be 1000 courage gems like the other 6* heroes in that shop, id personally just grab a koris or tarxus to replace tao until u can summon up a juralee, id def bring talia back to replace ophelia and focus on catching her up, the starters are worth keeping on

karuz

Back to top Go down

Current Team and Goals to replace Heroes Empty Re: Current Team and Goals to replace Heroes

Post by zxcvbnm6 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:42 pm

karuz wrote:Id imagine xinferno would be 1000 courage gems like the other 6* heroes in that shop, id personally just grab a koris or tarxus to replace tao until u can summon up a juralee, id def bring talia back to replace ophelia and focus on catching her up, the starters are worth keeping on

Lol 1000 courage gems? I thought they were like 200k courage gems or something.

As for Xinferno, wouldn't Einstina be a better choice since she's stronger by a bit? Also, I have to agree, ZQ screwed over Talia users like me Sad

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by karuz Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:23 pm

as in 1000 courage gems per piece, by the time u get bout 200k u shouldnt be far off from a spin hero i'd imagine lol, talia did get screwed over but only for mid game, end game would be the same and 6* talia is still considered higher tier

karuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down