Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5* Mystery Man vs 6* Rathim

3 posters

Go down

5* Mystery Man vs 6* Rathim Empty 5* Mystery Man vs 6* Rathim

Post by AceSin Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 am

As said by the title, I am quite curious about the decision between the two.

Grabbing the stats from the wiki:

Mystery Man
HP: 3750
Atk: 440
Def: 650
Crit: 440

Rathim:
HP: 3960
Atk: 530
Def: 590
Crit: 480

The two have very similar stats, and I'm assuming pretty much the same if MM is awakened while Rath is not. There is also the matter of trading off a chance to stun vs. more damage.

So I'm about to hit 110 and will be able to start Fisting my heroes. I have to decide if I want to continue on MM or start working on Rath, given my restrictions:

1. I have a Glax, and tiering him up will most likely eat up my mats to the point where I won't be able to get Rath past Sword for a long while.
2. I won't be awakening 6*s for a long while.
3. My MM is not awakened, and if I decide to awaken him, it will eat up 3 of the 5* fusion that I could be using to tier up my Master Talia.

AceSin

Back to top Go down

5* Mystery Man vs 6* Rathim Empty Re: 5* Mystery Man vs 6* Rathim

Post by Lagertha Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:49 pm

The great thing about Mystery Man is he has such amazing stats while only being a 5*, so you can work on him and a 6* tank without having to suffer mat competition (stones will still be a bitch unfortunately). The downside is, being still a 5*, MM maxes out at fist/two bars, so after that, his power growth will slow down. I recommend keeping MM and working on Glax, as Glax is a great meat shield (and will be even better whenever they decide to fix his crit ability). Once you're comfortable enough with Glax's power to shift focus, you can then return to working on Rath (or perhaps another tank if you've received any others at this pont).
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AceSin Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:52 am

Thank you. I think I will go with that then. Though I though they fixed Glax's crit in 1.7, but I guess not. After all of this I only need to tier him up once and wait for the next double card xp, so I can work on Rath after that.

AceSin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:18 pm

I'm nine gems away from getting Glax, so I don't know firsthand whether he's been fixed or not, but from what others have been saying, he's still borked. Sad
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by karuz Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:00 am

I have an awakened MM thats 10 levels ahead of my Rathim, same tier, although the MMs stats seem higher, my rathim can soak up alot more damage in pvp and dish out good damage, im scared to work on my MM with the thought of a possible nerf in the back of my head

karuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:15 pm

The Jamel GM said MM will be staying how he is for now, so I think you'll be safe for the time being while you work on another 6* tank. Then again, our GM does have a tendency to say things that end up not being true. Hopefully a significant amount of time will pass before they decide to nerf MM if they do.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 pm

That's relieving to know.

Edit: Just transferred to Mystery Man today. Really not very impressive at all. Just me overhyping heroes again like I did with Erondragas and Mogh Grut Neutral

Hopefully Mystery Man-S is good

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by karuz Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Theres not much to him lol, he's a buffed up Wu which is pretty good for a 5 star

karuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down