Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Game Mage if not Rhee.

3 posters

Go down

End Game Mage if not Rhee. Empty End Game Mage if not Rhee.

Post by KayzeDarkheart Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 pm

I don't know what to do about this so I just awakened Nexara Razz I would of rather awakened Merila cause Pravil sucks Imo. Im not a big casher Smile

KayzeDarkheart

Back to top Go down

End Game Mage if not Rhee. Empty Re: End Game Mage if not Rhee.

Post by zxcvbnm6 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Unfortunately I don't think there are any good ones currently that you don't have to use Destiny Spin for. If you use Destiny Spin, I think Snow Queen would be the best (judging based on the stats).

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 am

5* mages are not endgame. Merila is great, but she's a 5* and will eventually be replaced with a 6*. Unfortunately the market for 6* mages is rather thin. Brend aka Snow Queen seems to be well liked by those who have her, but being a melee mage like Nex is a drawback. Zin will take forever to obtain, and only if you can get into the top 100 on Labyrinth. Jamel GM had stated that they were removing Loric from spins. He said he was pushing for them to add him to the pink gems market, but it's a generally accepted belief to take anything he says with a grain of salt. Juralee's your best bet, she's an epic hero. Being a spin hero, it will take a while to get her, but if you play smart, she can be obtained.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down