Anyone feel Mystery Man will be nerfed?

Go down

Anyone feel Mystery Man will be nerfed? Empty Anyone feel Mystery Man will be nerfed?

Post by zxcvbnm6 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Mystery Man's stats are just utterly ridiculous. This guy has way more bulk than even Allon and yet still has more attack and crit than most other 5* warriors. Plus, like everyone who logged in today will have Mystery Man, so its not like he's rare. I was thinking about replacing my Hanzen-S with Mystery Man, but I'm feeling the Mystery Man might be nerfed like Christmas Angel was.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anyone feel Mystery Man will be nerfed? Empty Re: Anyone feel Mystery Man will be nerfed?

Post by Lagertha on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 pm

It's interesting cause one of the GMs had said Mystery Man was supposed to be a mage with the Telepathy crit skill. It's a possibility, but perhaps they'll wait to see how many people complain before nerfing him, similar to how they did the Christmas Angel.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be your friend's true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal...

...with treachery.

- The Havamal

Jamel | Lvl. 137 | 8.81mil Power
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anyone feel Mystery Man will be nerfed? Empty Re: Anyone feel Mystery Man will be nerfed?

Post by KayzeDarkheart on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 pm

I dont feel he will get nerfed I use him atm myself. I transferred over Eron to MM. And I will be using MM till I get my next 4 pieces of Rathim Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jamel | Lvl. 95 | 2.91mil Power

KayzeDarkheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvbnm6 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:49 pm

KayzeDarkheart wrote:I dont feel he will get nerfed I use him atm myself.  I transferred over Eron to MM.  And I will be using MM till I get my next 4 pieces of Rathim Smile

But he has the best stats by far for a 5* warrior

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:09 am

It's really only something time can tell. ZQ's decision making process seems to be something like that of a two-year old on a sugar rush, so there's really no predicting what they're gonna do next.

Be your friend's true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal...

...with treachery.

- The Havamal

Jamel | Lvl. 137 | 8.81mil Power
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down