Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced to start all over again. Need help picking starter hero.

3 posters

Go down

Forced to start all over again. Need help picking starter hero. Empty Forced to start all over again. Need help picking starter hero.

Post by Veristek Sat May 31, 2014 1:51 pm

Hey all,

I'm a Windows Phone user, and my version of the game is "Heroes of Fantasy". The game required me to update it yesterday, and I couldn't access it until today. The game changed from "Heroes of Fantasy" to "Pocket Knights". When I was able to log-in and saw my old server, Abydos, up, I went in there.

I was greeted with the start-up screen where you pick an user name and pick your starter hero. So apparently my level 88 account got wiped, but at the same time, my user name is already taken. So bye-bye all my courage gems, my achievements, my game progress, everything.

Now that I have to start all over for inexplicable reasons, I need to know which hero to pick. My original account had Jansen, and I heard that Jansen sucks.

So I was wondering which hero to pick. Talia or Rhee? Or should I go with Jansen again? I'm thinking of the long run here. 4 star through 6 star.

Talia? Rhee?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Veristek

Back to top Go down

Forced to start all over again. Need help picking starter hero. Empty Re: Forced to start all over again. Need help picking starter hero.

Post by zxcvbnm6 Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Definitely go with Rhee over Talia. Talia is decent (have her myself) but I would go with Rhee over Talia. I don't know about 4 and 6 star rhee, but adept rhee has gotten a huge buff in recent updates. An adept rhee near the levels and tiers of my heroes can do about 2/3 of my Hanzen-S's health and can almost one shot my Erondragas using the crit skill.

One big advantage Rhee has over Talia later on is that you can get Pink Gem Hunters but not Mages. Having Rhee and 2 hunters is better than having Talia and 2 other hunters.

zxcvbnm6
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Forced to start all over again. Need help picking starter hero. Empty Re: Forced to start all over again. Need help picking starter hero.

Post by Lagertha Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:21 pm

I have Jansen, and I love him. Well, I do now that he's mastered. He is more difficult to work with though, having to share mats with another tank.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down