Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what benefits do you get for making a guild?

Go down

guild - what benefits do you get for making a guild? Empty what benefits do you get for making a guild?

Post by alawsin Mon May 19, 2014 3:27 pm

i just joined my first guild a week and a half ago.  it's a low level guild so i'm thinking about starting my own guild now rather than investing too much time in it, but i have a couple of questions.  is the creator of the guild the leader?  if you're the leader, can anyone outbid you for your position?  do you claim 3 guild chests daily like the salary?  if anybody can answer these questions, i'd appreciate it.  thanks.

alawsin

Back to top Go down

guild - what benefits do you get for making a guild? Empty Re: what benefits do you get for making a guild?

Post by Lagertha Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Yes, being the creator makes you the leader unless you choose to step down. No, no one can outbid your spot unless you're inactive for 3 days. Leader salary is 3 guild chests and 2.9mil gold. All the other guild benefits (chests from guild boss, maskes, etc.) depend on what your guild collectively can do.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

guild - what benefits do you get for making a guild? Empty Re: what benefits do you get for making a guild?

Post by alawsin Tue May 20, 2014 2:08 am

Thanks Lagertha!  That's some useful information I couldn't find anywhere.

alawsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down