Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S-Merila X 2 or S-Merila and S-Shi Fu?

2 posters

Go down

S-Merila X 2 or S-Merila and S-Shi Fu? Empty S-Merila X 2 or S-Merila and S-Shi Fu?

Post by bbq Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:34 am

Looking for some help as I'm not sure which heroes to use for my lineup.

Current line up:

Ophelia
Merila (S) --  Allon (S)
Vera        -- Jansen (S)

I was debating to awaken Vera or Marlina (once I get her). But now I also have (got lucky):

ShiFu(S)
Merila(S) - my second Merila (S)

Senseless to awaken Vera or Marlina since I have these two right? or no?

If it is senseless, which one should I use? Shi Fu(S) to complement Ophelia or roll with double Merila(S)? Or is better to have two hunters on the back line opposed to two mages?

Thanks!

bbq

Back to top Go down

S-Merila X 2 or S-Merila and S-Shi Fu? Empty Re: S-Merila X 2 or S-Merila and S-Shi Fu?

Post by Lagertha Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Hunters versus mages is really only a matter of who your starter is, as you'd need to accommodate for her need for mats. However, since you have Jansen, you have the freedom to choose whether you want two hunters or two mages. If I had this same situation, personally, I would go with the two Merilas. Shi Fu, while much better awakened than not and much better than his mage brother, is still largely disappointing, and Merila is the best you can get out of a 5* mage (besides Rhee).
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

S-Merila X 2 or S-Merila and S-Shi Fu? Empty Re: S-Merila X 2 or S-Merila and S-Shi Fu?

Post by bbq Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:22 pm

I was inclining that way as well. Thanks Lagertha!

bbq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:53 pm

You're welcome, hun. Any other questions, feel free to ask. (。◕‿◕。)
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum