Pocket Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help for my team

2 posters

Go down

Need help for my team Empty Need help for my team

Post by robomatticus Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 am

I'm a fairly new player and haven't spent any money on this game, only done a few offers to get to VIP 1 and the free Estine.

My current lineup is:

Jansen/front/one away from adept
Estine/front
Agrila/front
Woofgang/back
Raciel/back

Do I have too many warriors? Any suggestions on how to improve would be greatly appreciated.

robomatticus

Back to top Go down

Need help for my team Empty Re: Need help for my team

Post by Lagertha Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Having three tanks gives you a boost in defense, but depletes the damage you're able to dish out. At relatively lower levels, it isn't too much of a problem. I ran with three tanks for quite some time (Jansen/Allon/Wu, then Jansen/Rathim/Wu), and it worked well for me up to a point. However once you start increasing in power and level, it would behove you to switch in a third dps for your back row.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by robomatticus Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:41 pm

gotcha...which one would best be suited for switching out?

robomatticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagertha Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:58 pm

Well, Estine's already a 5*, so you'll likely have her a little while. However, I have her on my alt account, and though my entire team on that account is still weak, I'm not entirely convinced just yet of her capabilities. Agrila has always been a reliable warrior for a 4*. Some people don't replace her until they're into their 90s. Jansen, you'll never replace. Your starter is your best friend. I made the mistake of neglecting my Jansen early on. He's quite a beast now as Master, but it took longer to get him there than it should have.

I suppose for now, it's a waiting game to see how well Estine will be at higher lvls. I'm not sure, but I don't believe anyone who has her has her at a high enough lvl to really judge her usefulness just yet. She may turn out to be a worthy warrior to keep until 6*s, or she may turn out to be another Hanzen/Edvard.
Lagertha
Lagertha
Forum trainee
Forum trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down